Draft.
I have this dream many times, but it's the weirdest dream that I ever had until now. I'll start from the beggining. I'm in a desert that has shiny sand, the light doesn't burn my skin, although everything is lightened, in that desert isn't a noise but rocks are falling from a big dune that has stone pillars and ancient totems. Those stone pillars also look like towers, but the only thing that I can think in that moment is to climb that giant dune avoiding the rocks. The salt of the sand starts to flying in the air and I can fell that salt in my nose but that doesn´t stop me, so when I'm in the middle of the giant dune I start to crawl for reaching the top then the wind start to blow and I forget where I'm and I wake up in my bed with those weirds memories of my dream.Final text.
I have this dream many times, but it's the weirdest dream that I ever had until now... I will star from the begining... I'm in a desert that has a shiny sand that it's lightened by a sun that doesn't burn my skin with its light. There is a noise in a part of this desert that grows slowly, this noise is produced by giants rocks that are falling and breaking the silence of the desert. I think that I can reach the top of a giant dune where the rocks are falling, so I start to walk, then climbing and finally crawling because something calls me from the top of the dune. I look around me while I'm in this mountain and I see stone pillars in random places, and ancient totems that have been there for so long, then something peaceful comes to my mind and makes me think that it isn't a bad place and it's beauty and calm, but this thought is interrupted by the wind that blows with strength, then the sand starts to spin around me and finally I wake up...

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario