jueves, 25 de diciembre de 2014

My favorite place

Draft.

My favorite place is the beach.

I love the beach because is a relaxing place where I can think without any distraction. I also go with my friends and enjoy the sun, clouds, and the sand. I also do sports there so I spend many time there doing things that I enjoy like drink a fruit juice, eat "churros" or hot dogs. However is good place to do eveything that you want. If you don't like the sun, you can be under a palm tree and be happy reading a  book. 






Final text.

My favorite place the beach. 

I love the beach because it's a relaxing place where I can think without any distraction and loose in my thoughts. I also go with my friends and enjoy everything that is there. I also do sports at the beach, so I spend many time there doing things that I enjoy like drink a fruit juice, eat "churros" or hot dogs. However is a good place to do eveything that you want. If you don't like the sun, you can be under a palm tree and be happy reading a  book. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario