I have learnt so much in this subject starting from; how to write, how to use commas, colons, and semi colons. The usual mistakes like run on a sentence, choppy sentences and other things like F.A.N.B.O.Y.S. ( for, and, nor, but, or, yet, so) or my problems with grammar and how I organized my ideas. Although I have improved a pinch in some time because I can correct my errors and re organize my ideas after an error with less difficulty than before. And all of that it's just a part that I could learn of this beautiful subject.
jueves, 25 de diciembre de 2014
General reflection
I have learnt so much in this subject starting from; how to write, how to use commas, colons, and semi colons. The usual mistakes like run on a sentence, choppy sentences and other things like F.A.N.B.O.Y.S. ( for, and, nor, but, or, yet, so) or my problems with grammar and how I organized my ideas. Although I have improved a pinch in some time because I can correct my errors and re organize my ideas after an error with less difficulty than before. And all of that it's just a part that I could learn of this beautiful subject.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario