jueves, 25 de diciembre de 2014

My favorite person


Draft 


My favorite person.-

My mother is slim, short and she is in her forty's. She also has long, straight, and brown hair, her eyes are oven and brown and her complex skin is fair. She has much strength, she has fun when the people trip over or when the people scarred. I don't understand why but she always laughs when sees it.

She is too stubborn sometimes but in a nice way, sometimes is agressive because my siblings and I annoy her talking, shaking and scarrying her and all of that just for being borred, my mother is reliable, she always is for us and tries to help everyone and she also shares everthing with everybody I can say that she is too generous, kind and trustworthy person. Sometimes she think in herm other and father so she tell them to come here to the house because they live in different cities.



Final text.

My favorite person is my mother. She is slim, short and she is in her forty's. She also has long, straight, and brown hair, her eyes are oval and brown and her complex skin is fair. She is muscular she has fun when the people trip over or when the people scarred. I don't understand why, but she always laughs when she sees it.

She is too stubborn sometimes, but in a nice way. Sometimes she is agressive because my siblings and I annoy her talking, shaking and scarrying her and all because we are bored. Although my mother is reliable, she always is for us and tries to help everyone, she also shares everthing with everybody I can say that she is too generous, and trustworthy person. Sometimes she think in her mother and father so she tells them to come here to the house because her parents live in different cities.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario